Morocco Land and Employability Compact Procurement Opportunities
Wednesday, June 20, 2018 from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm
Join MCC to learn about upcoming procurement opportunities for the Morocco Employability and Land Compact anticipated in the next 6-12 months.
Key team members who are designing and launching request for proposals (RFPs) in the Education sector will present and be on hand to answer questions.
Join us via webinar or in-person to explore these opportunities and meet members of the Morocco Compact team..
- Carrie Monahan, Deputy Resident Country Director- Morocco, MCC
- Isabel Dillener, Director, Human & Community Development, MCC
- Caitlin Reichart, Senior Education Program Officer, MCC
- Sinnammal Souppaya, Procurement Director, MCC
Procurement Opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Technical Assistance to Support the Development and Implementation of School Improvement Plans in Secondary Schools
- Grant Manager for the TVET Charaka Fund
- Infrastructure Design and Supervision for Charaka Fund Grantees
Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number (access code): 735 207 738
Meeting password: 12345
Join by phone
1-844-740-1264 USA Toll Free
1-240-454-0879 USA Toll
1099 14th Street NW, Suite 700
Washington, D.C. 20005